Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Little Something

I have a post up today on Ideas for Scrapbookers on using UTEE and puff paint.  I know I have done that tutorial here with you before, so I won't bother you with it today.  


I did however want to share this layout with you.




I made the palm trees and surfboard on my Cricut using SCAL and a file I found at Peppermint Creative.  I was near desperate for the files I wanted to cut...I just couldn't find a thing that was free.  Of course, after doing everything else on this layout, which is straight...I promise....I found 2 sets of surfing paper in my stash.  Sigh...well... I love these files so I am glad I bought them.  Hope I find more uses for hula girls, palm trees, surfboards and hibiscus flowers.  lol


Hugs.


Nancy

8 comments:

Scrappycath said...

So cool!

Nati Tristan said...

Oh i love those letters! and the beachy colors! Fab. Layout as always my friend!

Jade Cook said...

fabulous LO!!

sarah said...

loving the title work, nancy! :) i need to be at the beach right about now. it's way too hot. :(

hugs,
sarah.

Heather Landry said...

You know how much I love that LO! It's gorgeous!!

Stay True To God said...

Nancy...those are AWESOME photos!! What a little beach baby!! Love the tropical details and I'm sure you'll find lots of uses for the palm trees and hibiscus. Those look great on anything... even if it's not a tropical layout.

Take care...

hugs,

Tracy

Stay True To God said...

Nancy... those are AWESOME photos!! What a little beach baby!! Love the tropical details and I'm sure you'll find lots of uses for the palm tree and hibiscus. Those look great on anything... even if it's not a tropical layout.

Take care...

hugs,

Tracy

Tracy S said...

What a great looking LO and those pics are awesome! Looks like so much fun.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love :)