Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Monday....

And it hasn't been pretty!  lol  So, just a quick update.  Winners from last weeks comments are in the post below.


What have I been up to?  Well, this....


Prima Papers, Hydrangeas and Butterfly.  Fancy Pants journaling card, Basic Grey Rubons, Heidi Swap Chippy

Which was super fun to make and I just love...even tho I got all inky and misty misting the flowers and the seam binding, and I remember now why I hate naked chipboard and have binged on buying Thickers.   I painted the ancient chippy blue with paint and then dunked it in the UTEE pot.  One piece, I think the I, jumped out of my tweezers and stuck to my finger.  Let me tell you UTEE...it burns.  I like the effect tho, sparkly, jewel like letters, and the burn isn't too bad.  lol  I found the color palette at Color Combos Galore.


There is a fun new sketch over at Sassy Lil' Sketches.




I have a photo and papers pulled for my next project, but I do believe I see this in my future.  hee hee


Hope you are having a great day!


Hugs.


Nancy

4 comments:

Salnclts said...

I love your LO! I hope your finger is feeling better! Scrapping is fun, but can cause injuries at times, too! I've cut myself on accident with a pair of scissors before.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow the flower work on this LO is AMAZING!!

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, that is a beautiful layout!

sarah said...

i totally like this sketch. i think i'm gonna use it. ;)

hugs,
sarah.