Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Labor Day Weekend

I hope you are having a fun, relaxing, whatever you want it to be Labor Day weekend!  Me?  so far, so good.  Yesterday we all went out for a big breakfast, yum!  And then Phil and I went to run a few errands.  I managed to go to the LSS and Michaels and buy nothing but more Zip Dry!  Hooray me!!!!  Of course, I came home and did some online shopping tho.  hee hee


Last night the boys and some of Brighton's friends went to the Green Day concert.  I love Green Day, but someone had to stay home with the girls.  So....movie night!  We watched Babies, which is definitely a must see!  Those babies are so stinkin cute.  The girls and I were laughing our heads off!  And then we watched The Last Song.  Mackenzie and I were both crying. I am not sure Ainsley really got the emotion of it all.  I guess sometimes it is good to be 9. All in all, a pretty emotional night I guess.  


Well, enough of that...I have a few scrappy projects to share.  The first is for an upcoming tutorial on Ideas for Scrapbookers.  All about distressing!  It should be super fun and hopefully informative.  Look for it in about 10 days?




This is my bestie Chris and I on our girl's weekend a few weeks back.  I am ready to go again!  lol  I used the color palette from Color Combos Galore #157 for this one.   See those little doilies?  They are packaging from some new Prima flowers I bought.  You know, I was almost more excited to play with the packaging when it arrived than the flowers.  lol.


And here is another Color Combo palette.  This time #158.  
I used a Pagemaps sketch for this.  All about our buys lives.  And let me tell you.  We are busy.  The girls are wanting to add guitar and drum lessons to the mix.  I just don't know how we are going to fit it all in.  I guess I will be living in my car.  lol  Wait, I already do!  hee hee


Well, think I am gonna go read, or maybe scrapbook.  hmmmmmmm


Hugs.


Nancy

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Haven't seen either movie... and i love the layouts.. BUT WHAT THE HECK IS ZIP DRY???? Come on enabler! Enable me!

Stay True To God said...

Ohhhh... I love that Girl Time layout... soooooo pretty!!!

Hugs...

Tracy

Sara Zenger said...

I love your first layout! So pretty and girly!

Heather Landry said...

I can't wait to see your post on IFS! Your layout is darling! I love the stitching. I keep telling you that you should have snacks in your car. I've never seen anyone do more driving than you do. LOL