Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Great New Sketch

There is a great new sketch today over at Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Cherie always has some great sketches and this one is no different.




And here is my take.


Bo Bunny Paradise Paper, Platinum Stickles, Martha Stewart Border Punch, American Crafts Thickers.


These are more photos from our trip to Oceanside this summer.  I have been loving the Bo Bunny papers for this trip.  Just about every night we walked the beach at sunset.  Such great family time.



Remember, we have two more generous sponsors for September!
Our paper prize is a Cricut cartridge from Memory Miser.*

Our digital sponsor is a $10 gift certificate to Digital Delights by Louby Loo.*
I had a great time playing with the digital images from digital delights.  I made this birthday card for one of Ainsley's friends.
Digital Delights image, colored pencils and mineral spirits.

You really should be sure and check out both of our awesome sponsors!

Remember, to be eligible for the September prizes your layout needs to be uploaded via Mr. Linky below by October 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

*The paper prize is open to US residents only. The digital prize is open to all US & International residents.

Another busy, busy day here!  I hope to be back later to post some more goodies.

Hugs.

Nancy




5 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful work with the sketch, Nancy! I love your choice of papers and perfect title!

Amanda Jones said...

I adore the colours in your LO, Nancy! Perfect natural beachy colours :) Great job with the digi stamp, too!

Tracy S said...

I agree this is a great sketch and I love what you did with it. Great pics, BG pp and love the way you did the title.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)

sarah said...

wahooo! another sketch to play with. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Heather Landry said...

Really pretty layout Nancy! I totally love your beach photos from your trip!