Monday, August 30, 2010

Winner!!!

Thanks to all of you who made the Sassy Lil' Sketches Blog hop such a success. We had a great time and I know I have found so much inspiration in both the design team's creation as well as all the readers.


And hooray for all my followers!  I am so thrilled that I am up to 90 followers now!  You all have made my week. 


And the winner of my follower/blog hop prize is.....


And that is......Kalee.  Kalee, please email me your address and I will get your prize out to you.


 I guess now I should shoot for 100...when I reach that number, I will do another drawing for a kit.  How does that sound?


Life is still very busy here with school and swim and ballet and piano and....oh goodness, it makes me dizzy just thinking about it.  So, let's not think, let's just play!!!  And how about playing with the fabulous colors and sketch over at The Color Room this week.




I knew when I saw this weeks colors the paper I wanted to use.  I have had this die cut piece from Pink Paislee forever!  And I loved the photos of Mackenzie!  Lots of yummy Prima including a new butterfly.  You know I couldn't wait to dig into the box of goodies I just received.  hee hee I used Zip Dry to adhere all the flowers, buttons, trims and leaves.  I love Zip Dry these days.  It dries clear and quick, with no dimension.  It holds like crazy.  And you can even use it on your paper.  Yep, I used it everywhere here.


Well, gotta run.  Lots to do and see here.  


Hugs.


Nancy

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

WHAT? I missed a blog hop! ugh! I've been so out of the loop!

LisiB said...

GREAT Lo and wonderful flowers! thanks for sharing
www.myschnipselblog.blogspot.com

Heather Landry said...

Congrats Kalee! Nancy, I really love your newest layout. I always love what you do with the Prima goodies.