Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Vacation

Lately I have become a bit paranoid, so when we decided to head out to the beach for a little r&r I didn't tell my internet friends.  Everyone always says you shouldn't announce you will be gone because you are just advertising that your house is empty.  Well, my house wasn't empty as I always have a house sitter, but I was gone.  Sorry, no bloggin'.  The cottage we rented was supposed to have internet, but it was flaky at best.  I will try to update you over the next few days with lots of goodies from my trip.  And hopefully find some time to do some scrappin to share.

Another reason why do you not tell people you are out of town?  Because when you come home, they greet you with this....







After a week of sun and sand, I guess my swim team felt the need to bring a little snow into my life.  From what I hear, somewhere in the neighborhood of 96 rolls.  Yep, it is nice to be loved.  And we were feeling the love for about 3 hours this morning as we cleaned it all up.

Hugs.

Nancy

7 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I never say good bye!!! and I love to left the internet at home!!! this is the only way to have a real vacation and think on nothing.
When I return I say I`m back!!!!! LOL!
Glad to have you back!!

Diana Joy said...

Oh mercy......what love! We were 'loved' once like that only it rained during the night. Have you ever tried to take wet tp out of trees. Was a mess - for a long time. Glad you got away. We don't share when we're going to be gone either.

Cyndy said...

Ugh! I would have hated that clean up!! Sorry you had to do it but I'm sure the team had fun! What a welcome home!

Michelle said...

Awww!! They got you!!! Kind of sucks to have to spend a good chunk today cleaning it up!! Hope your vacation was a restful and relaxing one!!! Hugs!

Scrappycath said...

Oh. My. Word.

sarah said...

hahaha!!! yikes!

hope that didn't take too long to clean up. LOL.

hugs,
sarah.

Heather Landry said...

Yep! They definitely got you. You got some snow this year too. Hehehe Sorry about all of the clean up. Hoping Brighton's okay!