Monday, August 2, 2010

ahhhh

Things have really quieted down these last few days.  The boys are off to Boy Scout camp, so it is just us girls for a few days.  And there is no swim, no ballet, no....anything (well, maybe a playdate or two, LOL).  Other than a few errands we have been a bunch of lazy bums.  Sleeping late, watching tv, playing on the computer, and for me....scrapbooking!

Here are two I wanted to share.

The first one comes from the July 28th sketch at Sassy Lil Sketches.  These are photos from Ainsley's birthday party.  We finally managed to squeeze in her party and just a little over a month after her actual birthday.  hee hee


And another....Mackenzie at our championship swim meet just a few weeks ago.  She is always so serious.  This one is from a July Page Maps sketch.



I have one more on the table almost done.  But I think I hear a glass of wine and the television calling my name.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Those layouts are beautiful,love the soft colours and the circle design on the first one!

Heather Landry said...

Both of your layouts look great! I'm so glad to see you scrapping again chickie! I'm really glad that things have calmed down for you. =0)

LisiB said...

Good for you that things are slowing down a bit. Your LO are just so cute. Love the photos and the papers
http://www.myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/

Nati Tristan said...

i love all the dots you put in the first layout and i like the edge orange paper you did on the 2ndlayout! those look great!

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE the LO with the circles- a definite scraplift in my future!