Friday, July 2, 2010

Rushing

Life is rushing by...so quickly right now.  I am not sure if it is swim team, ballet, housework...but the days are flying.  The week has been quite an adventure so far, with the swim team scavenger hunt, board meetings, a swim meet, shopping for new dance shoes....really?  I don't know where it went.

Today we are getting ready to head out on our swim team's annual raft trip.  Tons of fun in the sun....

if you like being drenched with buckets of water.  

Or maybe you prefer getting shot in the ear with a water cannon?

These photos are from last year.  The water is sooooo cold.  But it is usually quite hot outside, so you dry quickly.

We will also have the opportunity to play with "safe and sane" fireworks.  They are illegal here in my county, but where we are going.......


They may only be a few feet off the ground, but the children love lighting them and watching them go off.  

Well, lots more to do today before we head out.  I will be back with photos from the scavenger hunt (as soon as the children email me them) and the raft trip and fireworks soon.

Have a fantabulous 4th of July, Canada Day, or just a great weekend!

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Happy 4th -- hope you guys have a great time! :)

D said...

How much fun did they have!!! I remember shooting fireworks off on our street before they outlawed them. So much fun!! Enjoy your fourth of July!

Nati Tristan said...

Of course fab pictures as always! I think I already asked you this before but I forgot! What kind of camera do you use for these fabulous shots!? I'm sorry we couldn't hang! I got so angry at myself! I don't remember if I asked you if you are going to the expo in August?

sarah said...

those water pics look like so much fun!!! :) i want to join in on all of the fun. thus far, you guys seem to be having a wonderful summer!

hugs,
sarah.

Heather Landry said...

Those photos are just awesome Nancy! Knowing the water was cold though makes me cringe! LOL Can't wait to see scavenger hunt photos.