Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Girlie Card Fun

I have been having tons of fun working with the goodies from Your Memories Here.  The papers and ribbons and glimmer mists...oh my!

This week I made a few card that were needed for the blog.






I am not usually a card maker, so I feel not too badly about the results.  If you want more information on these cards, products used, etc....you can pop over to the Your Memories Here blog.

Well, off to get the rest of my day going.,  Hard to believe I have been up since before 6 and still have gotten very little done.  Maybe getting up so early isn't such a good thing for me.  You would think that if I was up, I would be productive, but really, all I want to do is go back to bed.  lol

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Cute cards!! What the heck were you up that early for?! ;)

sarah said...

purty stuff, my friend. Love the trim on your second project. where'd you get it?! me wants some! hehe.

hugs,
sarah.

Heather Landry said...

They are both SO pretty! Where are you today anyway? I'm going through chatting withdrawals!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tfs