Thursday, June 3, 2010

eeeeek

Well, seems that with the holiday, and the inlaws, and the full on beginning of cabana swim; yesterday just got away from me.

We are having a bit of a morning around here, so, Mackenzie is not ready to pick a winner for the altered album.

random.org to the rescue.  hee hee


True Random Number Generator  27Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Which makes the winner.........Kelli Calli

Kelli, email me your addy, nkeslin@yahoo.com, and I will get your prize package out.

I have a few things to share later today, but for now....way too much going on.

Hugs

Nancy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you are having a better afternoon!!! :)

Heather Landry said...

I'm sorry about the bad morning! I hope this afternoon is better. Congrats to Kelli!

KellyCali said...

Thanks Again So Much Nancy! Your package arrived yesterday & here's what I came up with last night! Hugs! XO

http://foreverpaperdreams.blogspot.com/2010/06/picture-perfect.html