Friday, June 4, 2010

And She's Back

Look at that...I said I would be back, and I am.

And here I am bringing you some of the scrappiness I have been doing the last few days.  The weekend with the inlaws while being fabulously busy, did not leave much time for playing with paper.  And then, once they were gone, there was quite a bit of "work" to catch up on.

I did, however manage this card for Ideas for Scrapbookers.


And did a fun tutorial on Ideas for Scrapbookers on chipboard.  This was my layout.  You can check out the link for how you can turn plain chipboard into rusted metal.  I had so much fun with this technique I think I may have to try some other chipboard fun.



And I made this from the updated Color Combos Galore weekly challenge site over on ning.  Using a sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches




Not such a bad week for scrappy goodness.

I still feel so behind.  I didn't do last weeks project over on the BPS class I won, much less start this weeks.  And I have a bit of a surprise for you all next Tuesday that I am busy with.

So, be sure and check back.

See ya then,

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These lo's are fabulous!!! you did amazing on both!!
Have a great weekend!!

Amanda Sevall said...

Cute scrappy stuff :)

Heather Landry said...

That bottom layout... is my favorite evah! LOL So glad you are back girlie!