Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sweet Saturday

If you are looking for the information on my RAK, check it out here.

It's Saturday, and boy do I have a lot to tell you today.

First up....How about some new scrappiness.....


This one if for a fun class I have been doing over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  A while back I won Nic Howard's Dimensional Detail class from Prima Marketing.  It has been fun.  This week the focus was on adding stitching.  So, I broke out the sewing machine and.....  Lots of yummy Pink Paislee goodies.  I am loving the swirly flowers.  They feed my flower addiction while still remaining somewhat "masculine.


And here is Amanda and I on the beach in Florida.  So much fun.  Love me some Webster's Pages goodies.  And you know...these days...loving some burlap.  Thinking I am gonna head out in a bit to the new Joann's Fabrics and see about acquiring some canvas.  I am having so much fun adding fabric to my pages.

On the homeschooling front, things are slowing down and wrapping up.  I plan on doing a review of my year, what things did and didn't work.  It has been quite an adventure with the charter school, Brighton's starting high school, Mackenzie's digital arts...and you know everyday is an adventure with Ainsley!  lol

Hope you are having a great weekend.....Chris, Sue and I are gonna head out for some fun girl time.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Nice layouts!

Melissa said...

great lo's Nancy!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing lo's Nancy!!! love the first ! really nice boy's page!! and the second is super pretty too!! love the relaxing feel on these!! great job!

Chris said...

Beautiful pages! I especially love the seahorses one...the colors are great on it!

Heather said...

Love both these pages. I like how the flowers work on the boys page!

Heather Landry said...

It's about time you quit holding out on that flower tutorial! LOL The layout as always... is gorgeous! Love the burlap on the seahorses one.