Friday, May 21, 2010

So sorry

Well, along with Brighton's finals, swim team swimsuit mishaps, photographer issues, ballet recitals, piano recitals, swim team field day and the regular day to day laundry, house work and school, I just haven't had much time to create.  That and the fact that someone forgot to tell Mother Nature that it isn't winter and that it needs to stop raining.  The pressure changes wreak havoc with my sinuses.  sigh

I did get this one done.  It sat for days, but it is done.

This is based on a Liz Qualman sketch.  If you haven't had a chance, you should check out her blog.

Tomorrow I hope to get a mini album made, and some cards so I can send out these packages that are sitting here.

That is if the air pressure will just make up its mind.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs

Nancy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate sinus issues? Very beautiful layout!

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty and GREAT picture!

Heather said...

I'm tired just reading this post! Love the layout though! Hope the rain lets up!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your LO is BEAUTIFUL!!

Heather Landry said...

You know... I just have to say... that's the best layout title ever. LOL Ainsley is sooo pretty! Sorry about all of your rain and your sinus issues, I'll trade you my sunburn for your sinus issues? LOL

~ This Little Crafter ~ AKA Alison. said...

I know that feeling my hayfever sneds mine crazy. Beautiful page. Feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lo!! love these prima papers!! cute pic too!!
have a great week!!
Hugs
Lidia