Saturday, May 8, 2010

so much to do, so little time

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  In celebration of that....I will be doing the same thing I always do on Sunday. LOL  Get up early, hit the farmer's market, Whole Foods and then, hopefully settle in for some paper play.  In order to do that....today...when the mojo is on the rise...I have to do housework.  uggggghhhh

Having driven the children over 300 miles in the last 2 days, housework has been falling behind.  You know the children aren't going to do it.

Anyway...while you wait for some new projects to get loaded here are a few I have already completed.



Hope you have a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pages, Nancy. I can't wait for our farmer's market to get up and going. It snowed this morning!! No kidding!!! I hope you have a Happy Mother's day!!

Dakota Bear said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Lovely layouts!

Diana Joy said...

I love your pages. Happy Mom's day and do hope you get to paper play.....great way to relax. 300 miles in two days....wowzer! Take care.

Heather Landry said...

Your pages are gorgeous! I just read that it snowed at M's house today?! Yikes! It was 89 here. I hope you catch up on everything. All of the driving you do is INSANE!

sarah said...

hey girl!

where's ainsley's layout?! hehe...

she was so proud of it!

hugs,
sarah.