Sunday, May 23, 2010

Relax

Well, it is Sunday night and it is finally quiet.  Such a long weekend.  Today was the Farmer's Market, laundry, house work, chasing the dog when she got loose.  lol  And why is it, that just a few short hours ago my house was spotless, but no more?

I did find a little time to play with my paper.

This is from another wonderful sketch and color palette from The Color Room.

And I made a few cards...but they are in the mail, so those of you receiving.....

The boys had a great day river rafting on Cache Creek and I hope to have some photos to share and scrap soon.

Saturday was also a blur with ballet, piano recital, errands, and, the best....We got Brighton's history final back.  He got an A!  Woo Hoo!!!!  We are so excited that in his first year of kinda sorta "real" school he managed to take 39 credits and pull a 3.88 GPA!

Things are really gearing up around here with the Ballet School performance (rehearsals and costume fittings every day this week) and our time trials for cabana this weekend.  Add to that the in-laws visiting, so later this week I may go on radio silence. hee hee

Not to worry tho.  I already have a few projects ready for the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog that I will be detailing here later this week.

Hope to see you soon.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is beautiful,love your layering!!

Pam Callaghan said...

I love this page, the flowers are really neat ;)

Michelle said...

The page is beautiful Nancy!!! Sounds like a nice but busy weekend!!!

Heather Landry said...

Brighton is totally awesome! That's amazing about how many credits he got and his grades! And your version of relaxing is much busier than mine. Miss ya!