Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad Mommy

First off, let me confess...I have been a bad Mommy!  Ainsley came with me the other day to meet a friend for coffee at the mall.  We hung out for a while, did a bit of shopping (where Ainsley shared her best fashion advice) and of course Ainsley rambled on quite a bit about how much she loves scrapbooking.  And here is where the bad Mommy comes in.....I said I would post her latest creation to share...and I haven't.  So, without further ado....


So wishing I had picked up some of that paper and those cute embellies.  sigh...She won't even share her scraps.  hee hee

On a more postitive mommy note....

I have fallen in love with this website. Math Worksheets  Ainsley has been struggling with recognizing that she actually does know her math facts and doesn't need to count her fingers and toes...or sing little songs.  These are quick and easy and are helping give her the confidence she needs to continue on with her math.

I can't believe the school year is almost at an end.  The children are all so ready to be done, and I have to admit...I am as well.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new background!

Michelle said...

What a very pretty page Ainsley made!!! The colors look so great with that photo of her!! I will have to hang onto that link. Ben will be in school soon!

Diana Joy said...

Great layout Ainsley. Love the colors chosen and design.

Amanda Sevall said...

What a cute layout Ainsley!! Glad you finally posted it ;)