Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Love

My little niece is simply adorable.   Every time we get together with my sister I always am sure to bring my camera as, well.....babies are just so dang photogenic.


I must admit that occasionally I miss having a baby around.  They are pretty sweet, they smell good, the are oh so cuddly.....sigh.  But then Phil reminds me of the sleepless nights, the diapers, the lack of "me" time.  And I am glad that mine are a little older.  Besides, he tells me, "I am done with babies."

So, let me ask you...does this look like a man who is done with babies?

Just saying.  lol

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Wonderful layouts. I think the paper you used on "Play" is fabulous, those critters are so so cute....and no he doesn't look like he's done with babies....at least not ones that belong to others. Cute pics.

Heather said...

Love these pages! She is adorable! And no he doesn't look "done".

Amanda Sevall said...

Nieces and nephews are the best :)

Anonymous said...

I totally love those lo's!!!! beautifuly done!! love it!!