Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I so need a focus button as things are moving quickly around here.

First off, I want to announce that I am the newest contributing designer at Ideas for Scrapbookers!

I am so looking forward to working with all these talented ladies and helping to bring great ideas to more people.  So, look for me over there as well.

Of course, I am still working with Susan and Suzanne over at Flamingo Scraps.  And have a blog posting over there this afternoon.



Life is a little hectic as I have school wrapping up for the year, finals for Brighton, finishing up texts with the girls and now the charter we joined needs additional items as they are working on their WASC certifications. Cabana Swim Team is ramping up, kids hit the pool next week and I need to pack for a short vacay.  Did I mention a slumber party for Mackenzie's birthday?  Wait till you see the cute little craft I have planned. 

I have some scrapping to do, and of course the endless housework and driving....so for now....I will leave you with this.  A little peek at my post today over at Flamingo Scraps.



Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Renee said...

Sounds like you have a jam packed couple of weeks ahead!! Funny how we're always BUSY BUSY BUSY but as soon as things quiet down we're bored!! lol Well I know I am anyway!! Congrats on your designing position!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! That is so awesome! How do you find time to do all that?

Stephanie said...

Congratulations for getting selected for the contributing designer...how exciting!!! You do sound very busy....I hope it doesn't get too overwhelming for you! Can't wait to see what you create next!

Amanda Sevall said...

Congrats!

Heather Landry said...

You are always so busy. You made me tired just reading this list of things to do. LOL HUGE congrats on your IFS DT spot. We're lucky to have you!!!