Monday, April 26, 2010

And They're Off

Yep.  Today was the first day of the cabana swim season for our team!  We started off the week with a new simmer clinic.  This will go on all week.  It is always so heart wrenching to watch the new swimmers in the water.  Some of course are ready today, others will struggle the entire week.  And in the end.....some will not be on the team, either due to their swimming ability or the lack of space.  sigh  I wish we could have everyone, but rules are rules.

Pretty much ready to get on the plane Thursday....bags are packed, scrappy goodies have arrived in Florida, boarding pass has been printed.  Think I will head over for a mani/pedi before I leave...looking like Wednesday.

While I wait to work on those projects I have sent for the weekend, I have kept a few at home.  When I return I have a post due at Ideas For Scrapbookers, so best to get working on that.  And of course, there is the Flamingo Scraps blog.  So, staying plenty busy.  Luckily, I have plenty of supplies to go around.  lol

Here is something I did for my Big Picture Scrapping class....the color palette was week 3 over at The Color Room.



Off to spend some time with hubby.

Hugs,

Nancy

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is a really pretty LO! I like how you did the ribbon along the bottom! Have fun on your trip!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic page!! love the colors!!! beautiful photos!!! very well done!
Hugs
Lidia

Heather Landry said...

Such a beautiful layout, and you know I'm SO going to miss you while you're on your trip!