Monday, March 1, 2010

scrapping, scrapping, scrapping

Phil was off this weekend working on his wilderness first aid certification, I was left home with three sick children.  What's a girl to do?  Why....SCRAP!!!!!

I got so much done this weekend.  A few things to share today, and a few that will be ready to share after they are posted on the DT blogs.  Lots of cool new techniques to share. 

But for now.....

 
  

Lots of fun products here.  Trying to work thru the stash to make room for all the new goodies I have coming.  hee hee
Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs,

N

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Oh you stinker! I swear, you are making me look like SUCH a slacker. I did two yesterday, but no where near what you've done in the past few weeks!

Nati Tristan said...

have i mentioned that i love all your layouts! Thank you so much for showing how to make those flowers! They are fab! As Always Nancy... you work is absolutely wonderful!