Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oopsies

I know, bad blogger.  But, as promised I am back today with lots to share.

Life has been getting pretty crazy around here.  State mandated standardized testing is rapidly approaching, and with us now enrolled in a charter school we must participate.  And of course, the charter school is making us do test prep.  ugggggh.  This was one of the reasons I didn't put the children in school in the first place.  Dang those silly colleges for being so competitive.  I swear, some days I think I will just graduate the children and let them do a few years at JC.



Cabana Swim season is rapidly approaching and with it, all the loveliness that goes with being the president of the team.  Walk in Registration, Swim Suits, and the every popular.....Mama Drama!  lol  So far so good, but it is keeping me busy.



We have been having lots of fun stuff keeping us busy as well.  On Sunday we went up to San Francisco to my niece's first birthday party.  She is such a cutie.....



And of course there have been scrappy projects.....

  you can see more of the mini at Flamingoscraps.blogspot.com



 And hanging with friends......


 Like I said, crazy busy....but good!

Hugs,

Nancy

5 comments:

soulstamper said...

Lili is adorable! Love your projects too. Ugg testing.. BLECK.

Michelle said...

Good luck with the prep and testing (and swimming!) Although it is busy, I know you wouldn't have it any other way!! LOVE the LO's! My gosh, the girls were little then!!! Nice that are finding time to scrap as well!!

sarah said...

i'm totally in LOVE with that disney LO! looks like you put those diecuts to good use! hehe. seeee... hubby can't get mad at you for spending money on something that you DID USE! :)

your projects are rockin', my friend. let's get together soon.

hugs,
sarah.

Amanda Sevall said...

Lili is cute :) Hope she had a fun birthday party!!

Heather Landry said...

Momma drama is always fun! LOL I love all of your layouts chickie, and Lili is just darling!