Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun New Goodies.



I just have to mention how much fun I have been having with all the new goodies I got at Flamingo Scraps last week. These products are just so gorgeous. I am going to be sad when I run out. Of course, new things are coming soon, keep your eye out.  I will give you a little hint;  PP, WP.  Don't tell the boss I told you.  hee hee

I found some beautiful German glass glitter the other day and couldn't wait to try it out.  The Maya Road butterflies that Lisa Pace has made over on the Maya Road DT blog are gorgeous, so I thought I would give them a try myself.  I really liked the way they came out, and they were perfect with the Prima papers.  A little help from a pagemaps sketch and......


I used more of the Raspberry Tea paper, and stamped my cardstock with an acrylic stamp with some Iridescent Pearl Maya Mist.  Some pretty Prima flowers and a Say it in Pearls and Roses, some Maya Road chipboard butterflies, Deborah mini font and a few of the floral stick pins. And I was just about done.  I Love the new Prima packaging, perfect for journaling later.





Don't forget, there is still time to enter in this weeks contest over at Flamingo Scraps.  You can find more information here.  The person who guesses the most products that were used correctly will win a fabulous prize from Flamingo Scraps.

Hugs,

Nancy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is just beautiful!!! You make the prettiest pages!!

Heather Landry said...

Really beautiful layouts Nancy! You always do such an amazing job with the Prima supplies!