Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Busy Week...Lots of Projects

It has been a busy week here creating projects and blogging for Flamingo Scraps.  There is a Sweetheart of a Sale going this weekend and I wanted to be sure and get some projects made showing all the fun things that are in the store.  You can find the link to the store in the top side bar of this post.

 
lots and lots of yummy Websters Pages here
how about some Pink Paislee?

 
a little Prima Rebellious?

 
so much fun with those two.  Mackenzie was having a great time posing, and then I had a great time with the extractions!  NOT!!!  lol  Thanks Heather!  hee hee

Or maybe Flirty Little Secrets are more your style....


I have another project drying on my desk...which I love! Using Marks Paper Company to post tomorrow, and hopefully a quick little tutorial on a valentine wall hanging made with crepe paper ribbons.  Yep, crepe paper ribbons like you have left over from your child's birthday parties.

Oh, one last project...Ainsley.  This one using some old Making Memories...do you see the trend here?  Using lots and lots of older products.  Gotta make room.  And I do still love so many of these.

 

Hope you have a great weekend.  Did I mention stickles are on sale too?  hee hee
Hugs

Nancy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your pages are wonderful!! Do I catch alittle hint of enabling there?? LOL I will have to go check it out..

Heather Landry said...

You didn't LIKE extractions? I can't imagine why not!? LOL Maybe a little payback for all of the enabling! LOL