Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Poor, Sad, Neglected Blog....

No, I haven't forgotten about you. I just can't seem to fit you in right now. I promise to try and be better. And look what I have for you today....a few fun home decor projects.


I made this with some of my old Oh Baby papers from Basic Grey, lots of mixed buttons and trims and of course, some wonderful, sparkly glitter. 

I found the template for this adorable box over at Papertrey Ink. So much great inspiration there.




This was a kit I bought ages ago from Scarlet Lime.  She has some of the cutest kits.  This mobile was designed by Melody Ross.  I changed things up a bit and added some extra yummies I had collecting dust here.  LOL 


I still do promise to come back with more photos and tales of New Years. Oh, and some photos of the redecorated office. Tons of changes in the room. Looking so much better. I can't wait to share.

For now tho....off to a swim team meeting.

Hugs.

5 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

It turned out so cute!! Love the little house too :) Did you decide what to put in it yet?!

Michelle said...

Nancy, these turned out beautifully!! Definitely on my list to try... I can't wait to hear your tales from New Year's and see the pics of your room!! :)

Heather Landry said...

I think they are both adorable! How on Earth did I get so far behind on your blog? Of to read more!

Unknown said...

@Amanda...you will have to come over and see! lol

Angela V. said...

I just love that little house you made! I would LOVE to make something like that...guess I should look for that template! I also think the mobile is killer! Great job!