Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHA Day One

Amanda and I have just finished dinner after our first full day at CHA.  We had such a great time looking at all the fabulous new things coming soon.  We were able to see most of our favorites and place orders for many of yours.

We started the day at Pink Paislee.  The three new paper collections are beautiful.  The colors are simply gorgeous.  The new pleated ribbon so versatile.  We know you are just gonna love these.




 

So gorgeous.  Can't wait to get my hands on some of these

After Pink Paislee, we wondered for a bit taking in all the sites and sounds.  We met a few "scrap celebrities" and did a few make and takes.  Then I saw this......


I so would love to move in.  lol  Thinking of bringing some Melissa Frances to Flamingo Scraps. What do you think?  Do you just love it?





More wandering...and look who we found! Brandin, from Webster's Pages.


How cute is she!  And how cute is this.....

and this

Ready for more?  How about some Prima!  Fun little make and take tag....


and cupcakes?


 and flowers

and more flowers

After a few more laps around the room, we stopped at Maya Road to see these totally adorable goodies.


Finishing up the day we found these beautiful flowers, being made at Cosmo Cricket.  I promise to come back once I get home and teach you how it is done.
 
 Super easy, super gorgeous.

Well, friends.  It is getting late, and I think Starbucks would like to close.  That and I have a class at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.

But, I promise to bring you more fabulous finds tomorrow night.

Hugs.  Nancy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Lots of great goodies!! I love that house too!! So pretty!! Glad you are having a good time!!

Heather Landry said...

Alright spill! I want to know how to make those flowers. Tutorial please! Thanks for keeping us posted about CHA!