Thursday, December 10, 2009

Drool Worthy Goodies

Why, oh why...when I have absolutely no time whatsoever to do anything other than Christmas....when I am scrambling as fast as I can to get presents made, purchased, wrapped and shipped do I come across such gorgeous things to make and do? Or buy for myself! LOL

Have you seen these goodies at Prima? prima.typepad.com


Or how about some vintage Basic Grey at Embellish online? This one is for you Amanda! lol www.embellishonline.com


Or maybe some beautiful cards from Cheryl? http://cheryljunegirl.blogspot.com/


Yeah.....well...maybe if I start right now? lol

hugs.

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

You enabler you! LOL I really love the Prima stuff!

Amanda Sevall said...

dude, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO way ahead of you for once! I got mine last night from Shelby.... hee hee hee!! ;)