Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


On this day I am feeling incredibly blessed. I have a wonderful, supportive husband who indulges me in my frivolity, encourages my friendships, supports me in my desires! I have three beautiful children who make me laugh constantly, even when driving me insane. I have amazing friends, a beautiful house, and a rich and full life.

Sometimes, life is crazy busy and I feel that things are spinning wildly out of control, but I know that with the help of those around me...this too will pass.

And for all of you who have been asking about my pom pom turkeys...There ya go. 10 of em. The girls really enjoyed making the pom poms and hot gluing the faces. While they are based on the Martha Stewart idea, we changed them up quite a bit in the end.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! I love your little turkeys!!! SO CUTE!! Glad you had a good time making them!!

Heather Landry said...

I think they look ADORABLE Nancy! Well worth all of the work! I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving!