Friday, November 6, 2009

ahhhh, quiet

Just a little while ago things were so busy. But right now...quiet. Kinda nice. definitely not something I am used to tho. LOL

Boys are going backpacking this weekend so it is sure to be quiet tomorrow. Add to that 3 hours of Nutcracker for rehearsals for the girls and I am off to get a mani/pedi! Horray me!!!!!

Thought I would share some of Mackenzie's artwork today. She has been having such a good time drawing with Inkscape. She has really gotten quite good. (proud, bragging, momma time) She has been asked to be a National Manga Mentor by an online graphics art school. So excited for her.

So, without further ado....




Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Mackenzie's drawing are really good!! So cute!! I am glad you have some down time. Ooo, Nutcracker!!! I would love to see it. I keep talking about going to the ones out here, but always seem to miss them. Have a great weekend!! :)

Heather Landry said...

Her art is amazing! I already told you that I'm proud of her and she's not even my kid! LOL I am glad you're going to get to pamper yourself for a little while!

Amanda Sevall said...

Wow!! Great drawings Mackenzie!! Very cool!! :) Hope the rest of your weekend was great!