Friday, October 30, 2009

TGIF?

Remember when you were young, and you so looked forward to Friday night? Maybe there was a football game, or a dance. Maybe just hanging out with friends, going to a party or the .....well, we all know where we hung out on Friday nights to see and be seen.

Now my Fridays are spent driving in circles, literally, in circles. Today it was a 44 mile loop. Leaving the house at 3:30 and returning home a little after 7. Of course, there were lots of drop offs and pick ups, and I am driving in rush hour traffic on surface streets, but still 3 1/2 hours and 44 miles? Luckily there is a drive-thru Starbucks in my path! LOL

And what do I get to come home to? Well, luckily, Phil was home early, so he made dinner. Total score for me! After dinner, running Brighton to a dance (I guess it's his turn to have fun). Cleaning the kitchen and helping the girls carve pumpkins for Halloween. Oh, and don't forget my computer crashing while I am trying to update my blog! Goodness, I am trying so hard, updating now for three consecutive days and the machine crashes with a drive error. WTF?

Think I need a glass of wine! LOL

And here...a little eye candy from my day



2 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Sounds like an average Friday for you! Sorry you're having computer issues. Cute pumpkin :) Love the layout! Have you seen the new "Christmas" colored butterflies at Michael's yet?

Heather Landry said...

Good grief woman! I'm going to quit complaining about running Alexis to gymnastics. LOL That's an insane amount of driving!!! At least Phil made dinner. I'll have to leave you a comment over on sb.com on your new layout. You're blogging more than I am now!